If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (425) 820-0080

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Water Damage in Kirkland, WA


This homeowner had a dishwasher leak that caused water damage throughout his home. The leak caused damage to the ceiling, walls, floors and homeowners contents... READ MORE



Water leak causing downstairs ceiling to collapse


This water loss caused the homeowners downstairs ceiling drywall to collapse. This caused damage to the ceiling, walls and floors. SERVPRO of Kirkland was cal... READ MORE



Rug Damage


This photo is from a homeowner who had a water loss that resulted in damage to their ornamental rugs and hardwood floor. SERVPRO of Kirkland was called in to m... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Kirkland


This family’s Kirkland home suffered serious damage after a recent thunderstorm. Thankfully they called SERVPRO of Kirkland and we were able to help them ... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Kirkland


This family’s Kirkland home suffered from a fire caused by stove top. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of... READ MORE



Fire/Smoke Damage in Kirkland


This family’s Kirkland home suffered smoke damage from a fire caused by stove top. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, b... READ MORE



Huge Rain Storm in Kirkland, WA


This basement home flooded during the huge rain storm that hit the community in December 2019. The tenant did everything they could to prevent the water from co... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in Kirkland Homeowner's Laundry room


An electrical fire started downstairs in the laundry room of this local Kirkland resident's home. Thankfully, no one was hurt. The wall where it started was cha... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Local Kirkland Home


This family suffered from a grease fire in their kitchen. The grease fire caused the entire home to fill with smoke damaging not only the structure but their pe... READ MORE



Local Business Flooded From Plumbing Malfunction


This local restaurant flooded over night from a malfunction with one of their sinks. The water spread throughout the entire restaurant affecting all seven areas... READ MORE