Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire in Local Kirkland Home


This family suffered from a grease fire in their kitchen. The grease fire caused the entire home to fill with smoke damaging not only the structure but their pe... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in Kirkland Homeowner's Laundry room


An electrical fire started downstairs in the laundry room of this local Kirkland resident's home. Thankfully, no one was hurt. The wall where it started was cha... READ MORE



Fire/Smoke Damage in Kirkland


This family’s Kirkland home suffered smoke damage from a fire caused by stove top. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, b... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Kirkland


This family’s Kirkland home suffered from a fire caused by stove top. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of... READ MORE