Accidents happen. There is many tasks to do in a day and sometimes you can forget what you are doing. This water damage was a simple mishap of forgetting to turn off the sink. We have all been there and multitasked too much. The sink was on the upper level which lead the water down the stairs and pooled at the bottom soaking into the carpet and the lower pieces of drywall. Taking care of the water damage right away was the best choice. Leaving water to soak into the drywall, joists and carpet can lead to mold growing into places you don't see. Here at SERVPRO of Kirkland we use our specialty drying equipment to properly dry the structure to IICRC Standards, we also use Sporicidin to help further prevention of mold growth and eliminate any mold spores that may have already been there. SERVPRO of Kirkland will make it "Like it never even happened." 24/7/365.